Monday, December 12, 2016

Ornament Blog Hop

Art Bead Scene is having its 6th Annual Ornament Blog Hop today. I love making Christmas ornaments and our tree is filled with handmade ornaments from family and craft shows. I wanted to make a small ornament as our tree is not that big. I created a Christmas tree from polymer clay and added Christmas clay canes that I have made. A little gold leaf adds a little sparkle. I also made the beaded hanging wire by wire wrapping crystals and beads in the wire. It adds a nice touch to the handmade ornament I think.





I hope you will visit the other blogs in this hop and I wish everyone a wonderful holiday and a creative New Year.
 
Patricia


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love the canes you have used.

SueBeads said...

Beautiful job, I love it and the canes you made!

baymoondesign said...

Your Christmas canes are wonderful. Great ornament!

The Gentle Beader said...

Wow! That is a lovely ornament, all bright and spangly like a Christmas present under the tree.

bairozan said...

Such a pretty ornament in bright colors and Christmas-y patterns!

TesoriTrovati said...

Lovely little tree! I am in awe of your cane work. I have never been able to master canes. So pretty! Enjoy the day! Erin

Sarah said...

Wow! Those canes are amazing! Beautiful ornament!