Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bookmarks

I love making things. I guess that I always have. My Mom and I would craft together. She would make all sorts of things to sell at the church bazaar to make money for the church. She passed away several years ago, but when I make beads with flowers I always think of her, because she loved flowers. I have been making beads for a long time and mostly think of making jewelry with my beads. I had these brass bookmark hooks for a long time and I decided that I needed to so something with them.
I used waxed linen cord and some of my birds and hearts to make some bookmarks for Mother's day or graduation. I think that they came out really pretty will definitely will be making more.



1 comment:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Wouldn't these be a fabulous gift, Patricia, accompanied by a favorite volume!