Friday, December 5, 2014

Bead Hoarders Bloghop Reveal 2014

I decided to enter into Lori Anderson's bead hoarders blog hop because I wanted to use some of my beads that I have purchased over the years. I do not purchase that many beads now, but I do have a large number of beads that span the last 10 years.

I wanted to use some flower lampwork beads, enamel headpins, and a leaf bead from green girl.




I really like the red and green lampwork flowers from mermaid beads and decided to use the enamel headpins from GetYourbeadOn to make Christmas earrings. I added a couple of poinsettia clay beads that I had made a few years ago. I really like the way that they came out. I ran out of time to use the other beads for this hop.


I want to thank Lori for hosting the blog hop and I can not wait to see what everyone else made.
Please go here to see what all the bead hoarders have made.


22 comments:

coolmoon said...

Those poinsettia beads are very unique. Very cool. Would love to see what you end up doing with the Green Girl piece someday. Love her stuff!

Unknown said...

whoa - so bright! Like a breath of fresh air - the way you layered the beads in the earrings was new to me too - nicely designed!

Janine Lucas (Esfera Jewelry) said...

Ohhh very pretty earrings. And I love your beads!

Tammy Adams said...

Those are super fun earrings. Your poinsettia beads are amazing.

KJ said...

Wow those earrings are great and fabulously unique for Christmas. I am sure you will enjoy wearing them this season.

Unknown said...

Those are some seriously cute earrings ! I love them !

baymoondesign said...

I like how you used the headpins to make the earrings. Great idea!

Terri said...

Beautiful and brilliantly designed earrings! Love the color palate too.

Kelly said...

I like that you used such brightly colored beads. These earrings are sure to get noticed and appreciated!

Unknown said...

I love these earrings and really enjoy the way you've put them together. The polymer beads are gorgeous! Great cane work!

fay ................................................... said...

Great colour in those earrings...well done

Kepi said...

love these earrings so colorful and would be so fun to wear!

Hannah said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your work with us. Very sellable, too.

Heather Powers said...

Festive! I like how you showed us the beads you audition beads too.

Becky Pancake said...

Hi Patricia, Your earrings are splendid. The way you put them together makes them really stand out. I am in awe of your beautiful polymer clay work.

Maria Rosa Sharrow said...

I van see why you would hoard them.
The earrings are so pretty and festive!

Anonymous said...

Such fun earrings! Those poinsettia beads are gorgeous! Great earrings.

Unknown said...

I loved seeing the beads you chose. The earrings you made are beautiful and festive.

Donetta said...

Super cute...these earrings would be so much fun to wear!

Divya N said...

you have such fun earrings

Unknown said...

Fun earrings, The glass discs and the clay look great together.

Lori Anderson said...

I love the photo of the hoarded beads together -- it makes me want to make something in that color palette.

Lovely earrings!