Monday, February 13, 2012

A New Beginning

I want this blog to have a new beginning. It has been forever since I last posted anything here. So much has been going on in my life that I just do not know where to start.
My husband had open heart surgery. He is doing quite well now, but it was a very scary time.
I tore my labrum in my hip. I could hardly lift my leg to move for quite a while. Then I found out that I had severe arthritis in my hip. Five months later, physical therapy and exercise have helped a lot, but still can not walk for very long distances.

My Dad passed away about two weeks ago. He was 93 and lived a long good life.

Over the last year I have been reflecting on my life so much more that ever before. I am re-entering the blog world to try to write about some of my experiences and to reflect the wonderful things that I have in my life now. I am not really much of a writer. Some of the other blogs that I read are incredibly written.

But I will try my best to write some things that may be of interest to others.

No comments: