Friday, March 15, 2019

Earrings Everyday We're All Ears Challenge

Earrings Everyday We're All Ears Challenge

I wanted to create a springy pair of earrings for this challenge using green of course. I made some green components out of polymer clay in a triangle shape that reminded me of the forest floor coming to life in the spring. I decided to use another triangle bead to keep the geometric feel of these. I majored in math in college so I love geometry!




Check out what everyone else made at Earrings Everyday

9 comments:

CraftyHope said...

Those are so fun with all the colors packed into the clay beads. And the stacked triangles remind me of trees!

TesoriTrovati said...

Triangles are my favorite! (Especially in threes...My sorority in college was Delta Delta Delta!) I love the colors that you mixed in the polymer clay beads. Reminds me of a field of wildflowers! Thanks for playing along with me in the We're All Ears challenge at Earrings Everyday! Spring is on the way! Enjoy the day! Erin

baymoondesign said...

I love the colors in the polymer clay. I love how you added another triangle to make a pair with a strong geometric theme.

Anita said...

I love the triangular shapes of the beads, and the explosion colors in the green-based beads is just awesome!

Chelle said...

I am really loving your polymer clay beads. I love the colors. Perfect for Spring!

Divya N said...

The marbled green bead looks very interesting- like a meadow of flowers packed into a triangle.

Sarajo Wentling said...

Ooh! Your polymer clay beads are lovely and so fun! Love the triangles.

bairozan said...

These beads look like candy! How cool to make your own components the way you feel they should be! I love everything about them, even the geometry ;) (I wasn't very good at technical subjects at school).

Michelle said...

Lovely! The polymer beads are fantastic! Well done!